I blank too much.
I drink too much. I don’t drink enough water.
I spend too much time at home. I don't have enough free time.
I spend too much time on the Internet. I don’t read enough.
I spend too much time in the mirror. I don’t look good enough.
I don’t eat enough vegetables. I eat too much meat. I don’t eat enough.
I spend too much time analyzing my thoughts. I don’t regard my emotions enough.
I worry too much. I frustrate myself too much. I don’t love enough.
I don’t think of others enough. I think about myself too much.
I talk about other people too much. I don’t talk enough to other people.
I sleep too much. I spend too much time exhausted.
I don’t blank enough.
Now you try:
I ____ too much. I don’t _____ enough _____. I spend too much at ______. I don't have enough _________. I spend too much _______ on the _________. I don’t ________ enough. I spend too much _______ in the ________. I don’t ________ good enough. I don’t eat enough ________. I eat too much _______. I don’t _____enough. I spend too much time analyzing my _______. I don’t regard my _____ enough. I _______ too much. I _______ myself too much. I don’t _____enough. I don’t think of _______enough. I think about _______ too much. I talk about _______ too much. I don’t talk about ________ enough. I _______ too much. I spend too much time __________.
I don’t black enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment